Barely a month had passed since Armin van Buuren teamed up with Duncan Laurence with ‘Feel Something’, but earlier this month he also released his ‘Euthymia EP’, a seven-track collection that aims to underline the range of his production capabilities.
Comprising seven tracks, the EP is fronted by fan favourites such as ‘Need You Now’ (feat. Jake Reese), ‘Feel Something’ (feat. Duncan Laurence) and ‘Should I Wait’ (with Avalan), and demonstrates how Armin likes to blend styles and cross borders.
Armin: “Each of the tracks on this EP was finished during the COVID period, representing a feeling I’ve had. These difficult times have helped me realiae how lucky I am to be doing what I do, that there’s no reason to stray from the path I’ve chosen to take. It has always been about good music and having a lot of fun in the studio for me, and the ‘Euthymia EP’ is my way of cherishing where I’m at musically right now. It’s where I find my internal calm and contentment, as reflected by its title. I hope this EP brings you some light in these strange times, and I hope to be able to share these tracks with you on a dancefloor somewhere soon.”
1. Armin van Buuren feat. Jake Reese - Need You Now
2. Armin van Buuren feat. Duncan Laurence - Feel Something
3. Armin van Buuren - Euthymia
4. Armin van Buuren feat. James Newman - Slow Lane
5. Armin van Buuren & Avalan - Should I Wait
6. Armin van Buuren & Garibay feat. Shari Short - Manzi
7. Armin van Buuren feat. Robin Vane - Worlds