The International Music Summit recently announced that Diplo and Instagram co-founder, Kevin Systrom, will join IMS Engage’s series of un-moderated conversations at this month’s event in W Hotel, Hollywood. IMS Engage is a one-day series of conversations, consisting of eight pairs of speakers who will address the growing influence and prominence of electronic music in America and beyond.
Diplo and Kevin Systrom join a heavy-weight list of conversations that already includes:
- Lady Gaga’s manager Troy Carter and Swedish House Mafia Manager, Amy Thomson
- Russell Simmons with Sony’s President of Electronic Music, Patrick Moxey
- Skrillex and The Summit Series founder Jeff Rosenthal
- Pete Tong and Shelly Finkel from SFX Entertainment
- Digital pioneer Jaron Lanier with Beatport CEO Matthew Adell
Since 2007 IMS has brought together the leading thinkers in electronic music and beyond, uniting artists, global brands, technology pioneers, event producers and more to discuss one of the most unique and rapidly evolving creative industries. For full itinerary, check here: http://www.internationalmusicsummit.com/ims-engage